Configuring your TP-Link router for use with Pentanet is quick and easy! Let’s go!
Before you begin:
You’ll need to know your PPPoE username and password which can be found in the welcome email we sent you.
Not able to locate your welcome email? That’s okay - you can also find these details under settings in the “Services” tab in the customer portal (https://my.pentanet.com.au)
Configuring your TP-Link Archer C9:
- Connect a laptop or Desktop computer directly into any of the yellow LAN ports using an ethernet cable. (You can also use wi-fi to set up your device, but we recommend ethernet.)
- Make sure that you’ve connected your Pentanet NBN or Fixed Wireless service to the blue WAN port of the device.
- Using a web browser navigate to http://192.168.0.1. When prompted to login, use
admin for both the username and password. If the default login doesn’t work you may need to factory reset your device.
- Choose Basic from the top menu, then, choose Internet from the left hand side menu.
- On the Internet page, change the Internet Connection Type to PPPoE
- Enter your Pentanet PPPoE username and password. Note: Your username should be in all lowercase and your password will be case sensitive.
- Choose Save to apply the settings and you should now be online.
Once complete, your settings page should look similar to this: