Keen to give your Wi-Fi setup a little more personality? Here’s how you can configure your own Wi-Fi settings for each Pentanet supplied device.
AmpliFi HD/Amplifi Instant
Managing all aspects of your AmpliFi device and network is simple with the AmpliFi app. Download here for Apple or Android.
- Launch the app and tap your Device
- Tap Wireless
- Under Wireless Settings, change the SSID Name and Wireless Password
- Tap the tick in the top right corner to save your changes
You can also learn about configuring a guest network here.
- Open your browser and type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. Press Enter.
- The username and password are both admin - enter this and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.
- Click the Basic tab.
- On the menu on the left side of the page, click Wireless.
- You can change the SSID (network name) to anything you like, but remember this will be what your neighbours might see! You can also change the password at the same time.
- Click Save.
There you have it! Now go watch a movie on your newly named network. You deserve it!